Prepaid4U.Net Your Mobile Lifestyle

Friday, October 06, 2006

Create Website, blog, or portal

Hi....see you again...
today I want talk about website. when we talk about online business, we must know about website and start today...please create you website! okey??
Problem to create website....it's easy problem......just read what I write. If you dont have any basic skill to create or built website...you must know this......YOU NO NEED TO BE EXPECT FOR CREATE WEBSITE.
You can create Blog (same with me), just follow intruction...simple and easy...maybe next time I will teach you how to create blog.
You can create website with software....Just use Microsoft FrontPage. It's easy same with use Microsoft Word. (No need learn about HTML)
And just read about Flash, PHP, MySQL, HTML, and so on. only read...okey....

see you again..I will continue next time and I hope you already to read about create website software..

follow this link to read tutorial about create website (I put at yahoo.com)

PHP MySQL - Tutorial - Create Interactive Websites
Website Tutorial
Website Design Tutorial
How to Create a Website Tutorial
Building Website Tutorial
2 Create a Web Site
Create a Website Tutorial!

No comments: